"Haden was a refreshing and intimate conversationist and collaborator. It was wonderful to discuss the intersections of our disciplines and how many artistic mediums inform the process and seed of creation. What we creatives do is a nuanced and personal process. I could tell that Haden leads with curiosity and kindness, which is rare and never fails to lead to authenticity."
"Haden was so supportive and explained the process of what to expect. She made me feel comfortable before we started. She is warm and easy to talk with. It was like having a fireside chat with a friend. When things didn't quite go to plan (like hubby coming unexpectedly home early during the middle of our recording!) she simply laughed it off and told me she would edit out the parts where I got thrown off course. Overall, this was a great first experience for me and I have gained confidence to try this again with other podcast hosts in the future."
“I absolutely loved talking with Haden and navigating the delicate nuances of creativity together. Haden can hold both the depth and lightness of the creative process and intuitively guides the conversation in a beautiful way that feels both safe and expansive. I highly recommend this podcast experience to anyone—especially first-time podcast guests!”
Thank you for the opportunity to be a guest on your podcast. You are an excellent host who puts her guests at ease and the conversation flows very naturally.
A laid back casual two way conversation that did not feel like an interview but more like two people letting the gift of gab lead the way to what ultimately became an alcohol free and in no way awkward fun experience.
Was a fun, yet interesting experience! We had a really nice chat, but it was actually a podcast interview (LOL)
Creative Wellness Coach, pianist and composer talks about:
- the benefits of taking a break
- self soothing to regulate our nervous systems
- not being attached to outcome and the necessity of showing up
certified LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Facilitator talks about:
- how Lego play mimics the real world
- why Play Matters
- you can think faster with your hands
Read about Benjamin and listen to our conversation here
Social Artist and Queer chronic illness warrior talks about:
- how to access creative outlets
- the importance of getting your work out
- writing about her unique life experiences
Energy worker and author talks about:
- the power of our imaginations
- opening to inspiration
- energy, creativity and our interconnectedness
I want to say your flexibility, your friendliness, your openness and your opinions are extremely valuable. I felt truly special as a guest on your podcast, to the point that it's actually difficult for me to come up with recommendations for the way you conduct them.
I truly love and respect your initiatives for promoting creativity.
Brenda M. Asterino
The Curious Creatrix Podcast was my first podcast interview. What a wonderful experience. Haden provided a sufficient process for my preparedness with a kind attitude which made for a friendly and supportive experience. If this is your first time or your hundred and first, this is a great opportunity to express and share ideas and personal thoughts. Thank you, Haden Starbuck.
Haden Starbucks is a fantastic host, and she immediately made me feel comfortable. It was my very first interview, and I’d been nervous for at least a week before, but the moment we began speaking, my nerves melted away. It was almost like we were old friends catching up. I had an amazing time, and I couldn’t have wished for a better host for my first interview.
Storyteller, traveler, photographer and podcaster talks about:
- finding the hidden truth in a story
- traveling to expand your reality
- how challenges fuel personal growth
Big kid and mindfulness facilitator talks about:
- opening to her creativity
- creating a mindfulness practice
- the power of honoring your creative side
Photographer and dweller at Spindly Forest talks about:
- night sky photography
- the critters behind and in front of the lens
- connection to place
Writer, traveler, semi-professional smart ass talks about:
- the importance of reading for writers
- waiting for inspiration to strike vs a daily creative practice
- noticing the stories all around us
Haden - I really enjoyed being on your show. You asked great questions. Very natural conversation - I wouldn't change a thing!
"I was a guest on The Curious Creatrix Podcast and found the experience to be fun and relaxing. Haden had an easy way about her. Her questions were solid and open-ended, giving me lots of room to well, be creative!"
I loved being on your pod! My feedback is that you let me settle in a bit so we could discuss ahead of time what we wanted to talk about. You should keep that! Keep doing what you're doing.
founder of Art of Feminine Marketing talks about:
- allowing space for the unexpected
- the feminine aspects of creativity
- business owners finding their voice
Quilter, photographer and so much more talks about:
- returning to his creative passion after a dry spell
- the magic of combining quilt making with time lapse photography
- the importance of community
Story teller, observer, dancer and educator talks about:
- lessons learned from being an early childhood educator
- the importance of music and movement
- slowing down and allowing things to come in their own time
Founder of the Inner Hippie Club talks about:
- how to release your Inner Hippie
- stories and their importance
- the benefits of a restful mind
Sharon Huntley Land
Photorealistic painter talks about:
- not letting fear stop you
- the journey of being a photorealistic painter
- the stories behind her body art
Being interviewed by Haden on her phenomenal podcast is like having a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows sitting next to a warm cozy fire.
I throughly enjoyed being a guest on Haden’s podcast recently. It’s important these days to stay connected with your creative spiritual side by linking with like minded artists. Haden Starbuck has the ability to give you permission to express what your soul is trying to tell the world in a myriad of artistic and colorful ways without imposing any limits on your infinite imagination
Being on Haden's show was a delight. She's such a skilled interviewer and immediately puts her guests at ease with her humor and her curiosity. I really loved our conversation—it was like talking to an old friend that I didn't know I had.
Photographer and facilitator talks about:
- following his dream
- adventures building a cabin off the grid
- believing in yourself
Healing arts therapist and painter talks about:
- how painting helps her trust her intuition
- what it means to explore your sacred witness
- letting the Muse out to play
Therapist, performer and creativity coach talks about:
- how her creative childhood gave her a strong sense of self
- at which intersection to find magic
- the power of failure
Welcome to Creatrix Compass!
Creatrix, visionary and creativity coach talks about:
- her creative vision for the world
- why she created a podcast talking to creatives
- how creative You are
click here to read more about the podcast and to link to our introduction
I had so much fun with this, Haden!!! Thank you SO MUCH for including me in on this new adventure with you! I look forward to seeing what happens next!
"I had such a lovely chat with Haden. She creates a friendly space that makes her so easy to talk to. Up beat and engaging. We had good conversation and a laugh. Thank you for having me on the show!"
Its a great conversation and I was honored to have your attention and allow me to monolog at length on travel and creative process.
Interested in being featured on The Curious Creatrix Podcast?
We'd love to hear from you. Let us know who you are and we'll be in touch soon. Thanks for your interest! We look forward to hearing your story.